Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone app not showing correct data

Razell4
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have been having trouble getting my Vodafone app to show my correct data on my pay monthly plan.

I have contacted Vodafone several times about this and they have not managed to fix it.

First of all they managed to mess up my bundle and got me into some new one with more data but now I can only see 16gb of group data instead of the full 64gb of data.

I can see this fine when I log into the website but not when i try to view it on the Vodafone app. 

Can someone help, I've tried everything else that Vodafone support has suggested.

Kind regards

Razell 

5 REPLIES 5

ToniCa
13: Advanced Member

They've probably already been suggested by CS, but things you could try would be re-setting the app (under Settings), then logging in afresh, or completely uninstalling the app, then re-installing it. Also making sure that you have the most up-to-date version of the app.

Hi Tonica,

Thank you for your response, yes you are right it has already been suggested by CS.

Also tried to uninstall the app and take the sim card out then reinstall and put sim card back intothe phone.

Many thanks

Razell 

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Razell4 If you've tried the above and it's still not showing correctly, we'd need to have a closer look into your account to see why. Please contact our team directly using the link in my private message

I've been having the same issue. Been given the same advice and told that my account has been reset 3 times by different CS now and nothing makes a difference. My daughter's plans updated but not mine and they were all upgraded at the same time. There is clearly a technical problem with the data stored in the app as opposed to the MyVodafone account as everything looks fine on the browser version.

Vodafone need to get their tech dept. to look into this instead of wasting our time giving the same unhelpful advice every time.

Vodafone CS is the worst I've ever come across. Thir services are broken at a technical level. It took me 5 days to get one of my daughter's data limit removed when she was in hospital abroad trying to contact me to sort it. The only way it was sorted was by upgrading all our plans. They then made me believe they were gving me a special deal as a valued customer who had been badly treated. When I checked online, the deal was available to all as a standard promotion. They are the worst of humanity.

@steveboz That's not the experience we'd want any of our customers to go through. We'd love to look in to this for you. I've sent a private message on how to get in touch. One of the team will be back in touch as soon as we can. Joe