Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone business raw deal

Jacko20jj
7: Helper
7: Helper

I can no longer view my upgrade dates in my Vodafone. Now says contact us to view your upgrade deals? Why does Vodafone business customers get mugged off so much by Vodafone? Not only can we not use the app we also can not pay our bills online, upgrade online and now I can not even see when I can upgrade. All this is supposed to be down to us been on the old system and I have been told this has been getting sorted for the last 5 years and nothing ever changes. We pay the most for our contracts as have the most handsets so why do we not get the same service? Iv been a customer for ten years with always over 3 lines and upto 6 I just expect the same service that everyone else gets. Not make my experience worse like you have this week. I don’t want excuses I want to know when it’s going to be sorted for all business customers. 

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hey @Jacko20jj

I totally understand and agree with you. 

The subject of the myvodafone app not being available to Business Contract Holders has been broached a few times over time. I think that Business Accounts are too complicated for the App to work with. 

That said then everything should be available to view in the online myvodafone option I agree. 

There has been a migration from a previous billing system to a new version which I’m assuming was necessary to keep things flowing but it should be a seamless experience with little to no impact on the account holder. 

The Social Media Team here do not typically deal with Business Accounts but they can bring you in via Private Message and direct you to the Teams that can. 

Good luck. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.