Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone dispatched tick on tracking

DonPaulo1986
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi there, I placed an order Friday morning for Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5g Aurora Glow. I have asked for it to be sent for store collection. Took until Friday evening to get the 2nd confirmation of order e-mail. I have not heard anything since but on order tracking it has added a green tick next to dispatched, with estimated delivery date 20/09/2019, which is the same date i ordered. As it had sent dispatched i was expecting a tracking number with DPD, so went on live chat as i could not see one, live chat told me it has not been dispatched yet, which has obviously confused me to hell as it says dispatched with a green tick. Could someone on here advise me what stage im at, because reading forums has me not really believing a word live chat advisors have to say. Where should i be at if it says dispatched with a green tick? 

5 REPLIES 5

63johnw
17: Community Champion

Hi @DonPaulo1986  no one here has account access so you will need to persevere with livechat or try using Vodafone Facebook and Twitter pages for more help. 

BandOfBrothers

I can understand why you would be confused as to the status of your order @DonPaulo1986 

I'd suggest to Please call 191 or the landline number in _  Contact-us _ and ask them specifically if the phone is in stock and has been despatched.

There has been a couple of recent threads where the OP say their N10+ 5G in Aurora Glow is delayed.

The links to contact the Vodafone Social Media Teams are within Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries.

They have account access too.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @DonPaulo1986 

For store delivery you need to follow the link below, as soon as the order is available for collection from the store, you will receive an email update.

How do I collect my order from a store?

also full support here: Delivery Information

Hope the above answers your questions and you receive the ready for collection email from the store and will be able to enjoy your new phone.

Just an update, contacted live support this morning, said that it was in warehouse waiting for courier to pick it up. 1 hour later received an e-mail saying it was available to pick up at the store i chose for click and collect. Typical live chat saying one thing then the other happening. Should I be worried, only because I have 4 miles to travel to pick it up and dont want to find out it hasnt been delivered. I assume the e-mail is pretty concrete. Maybe should phone the store?

AnnS

Hi @DonPaulo1986

As mentioned in the website link in my first reply. If you have received the email confirmation from the store that the phone is ready for collection you don't have anything to be concerned about. 

Enjoy your phone.