cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone have changed our account authorised user and now won't speak to us!

UnderWater
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have had a business account from about 18years, I set the account up, and have always been able to speak with customer services and arrange upgrades etc. The account now has three handsets, all allocated to different users. One user would like an upgrade so I called 191 to arrange this, only to be told that as I'm not the named person on the account they won't speak to me due to GDPR regulations (very funny that as they have happily spoken to me since GDPR came into effect when I requested copy invoices to be emailed to me). The other names on the account have never been involved in the account management, they are just users. Customer Services won't even tell me which user they will speak to, and I'm now being told that I have to take time out of my business, drive to Vodafone shop, pay to park, wait to be seen, take the correct documentation, and then drive back, just to be able to access the account again!

Something similar happened last year when our account moved billing platforms, and our company name changed to "Anonymous, Anonymous" on all invoices and mailings. Again, I was told I needed to visit a shop to get it sorted, but eventually someone saw sense and changed it back! 

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

The Vodafone Social Media Teams here do not usually get involved with Business Accounts but it maybe beneficial to await for them to reach your thread to see what they can do. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

This isn't good to see @UnderWater as @BandOfBrothers advised, we'll be happy to take a look into why you've been refused the access to upgrade your phones. As we'll need access to your account to do this, please get in touch by following the instructions in this private message.