Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone have seemed to have deleted my number and replaced it with my wifes

Doappleb
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

So I recently added my wife onto my account with a new phone and contract. I asked Vodafone customer service to swap my wife's number from 02 onto the new phone. Somehow my phone number has now been erased. I have my wife's number and my wife has a new number. I have been in contact with Vodafone and I have had no luck. It also took a long time explaining the problem to get them to look at it. 

In defence Vodafone have been polite and have promised some compensation but have yet to come up with a solution. 

Has anyone had a similar issue before and managed to rectify it. I have a lot of things attached to that number which I cannot now access. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

Oh no @Doappleb, we need to get this sorted for you ASAP! So one of our team can take a closer look into this for you, please get in touch via Facebook, or contact us on Twitter. You can find more information on doing this here.

Please provide a link to this thread, along with your username; so you won't have to explain yourself again and we can help quickly.

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

TJ

Oh no @Doappleb, we need to get this sorted for you ASAP! So one of our team can take a closer look into this for you, please get in touch via Facebook, or contact us on Twitter. You can find more information on doing this here.

Please provide a link to this thread, along with your username; so you won't have to explain yourself again and we can help quickly.

Thanks a lot. We finally managed to sort the issue out after a few days of calls. Everything is now back as it should be. 

TJ

Brilliant, I'm glad everything's sorted @Doappleb 👍 If there's anything else you need help with, please don't hesitate to get back in touch.