Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone insurance

Stephenreeves89
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

My 18 month contract and my previous contract 

Vodafone have been charging me X2 insurances!! 

They owe me all kinds back I have cancelled the insurance numerous times and still coming out my bank! It’s absolutely ridiculous 

I’m seriously considering reporting this issue to trading standards!! The customer care team are a absolute joke! Can’t believe they think it acceptable to speak to people the way they do? 

Many advice will be appreciated 

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

I'd suggest to speak with your bank as they can help with direct debits @Stephenreeves89 

If you've run into a brick wall with customer service on 191 / Live Chat then perhaps they the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Facebook or Twitter

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

It is all on the same bill I done that and my phone gets cut off 

so I have to pay it any way, call back up they sai insurance is cancelled, I have to call up insurance team. So I do this they say looking into it. 

4 weeks later I’m in the same boat repeating it all over again 😫 it’s an absolute night mare been with @vodafone 10 years I’m really thinking of going into Vodafone handing them my phone and going else were. 

AnnS

Hi @Stephenreeves89 

Vodafone Insurance is provided by Lifestyle Services Group, if you notified the insurers of the change they should have removed the cancelled insurance after 30 days notice.

Although you have already been through the process, the details can be found on Page 7 of the Terms and Conditions below, including how to make a complaint through the Financial Ombudsman.

Vodafone Insurance - Terms and Conditions

Thankyou!! So so much!! It has been the most frustrating time as I use my phone for work!! My bill is £100 a month I only have an iPhone 6!! My friends pay £40 a month for a newer version! 

Tbankyou very much for your help! I will proceed with this route