Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone made mesh with my account

sepmltd
1: Seeker

Hi,

I have written email to Nick, CEO of Vodafone, but no response.

06/09/2017

After all of this hassle over last 8-9 days, I am going to cancel my all contract with Vodafone and not to pay any money now onward. I will also take Vodafone to Small court and copying this email to Communication Ombudsman for this issue.

I have been talking hours and hours to the dumb advisers who are just dumb. 

31/08/2017

This complain regarding my my business account . I have my contract going on for last 7 years on this account and for Mobile number 0754 898 4xxx. 

I have one more mobile number (07412524xxx) on Talk Mobile Sim only network and was used by another employee of my company. Talk mobile called me last week and told me that Talk Mobile is being taken over by Vodafone hence all contract need to be with Vodafone and they offered me sim only plan of Unlimited Text, Unlimited Minutes and 8 GB Data for a price of £13.50, which I accepted. 

Talk mobile ordered a new sim and also gave me PAC code for 07412524xxx which is TKM 877 311 and asked me to contact Vodafone for porting number. I got Vodafone sim ordered by Talk mobile with number 07587 287xxx. I have put sim in handset and called Vodafone on 29/08/2017 morning asking them to post 07412524xxx number to 07587 287xxx and also given PAC code given by Talk Mobile TKM877xxx. 

I was told by your customer service executive that porting will be done on 30/08/2017. Until this point everything ok. 

However on 30/08/2017, disaster happened. My mobile number 0754 898 4xxx (was on Vodafone for last 7 years and doesn't need to be ported) has been ported with 0741 25 24xxx using Talk Mobile PAC Code of TKM 877 xxx. And new Talk Mobile Number 07587 287xxx left untouched.

Due to this Blunder I wasn't able to make payment (its end of month) and other very important business calls. I am now worst off by about £500 with all penalty charges etc and lost one of my business worth thousands. 

I would like you to please look into this and rectify this blunder asap and compensate me for the losses I made due to error made by Vodafone. 

Regards.

Santosh
0754 898 4xxx and ported to 07412524xxx    
2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @sepmltd

I can certainly understand why you would be unimpressed with the situation. 

Unfortunately the Social Media Team here cannot access Vodafone Business Accounts. 

If a person withholds payment then they may face Service Restrictions, late payment fee's, Debt Collection Companies and a Default placed on their Credit File which if warranted will remain for 6 years. 

Please do check the email address you sent your complaint to and speak by phone to Customer Services to go through the situation with a view to a reasonable resolution. 

The worst action a person can take is to withhold payment as this then puts them Automatically in the wrong. 

I wish you well. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@sepmltd We'd be unable to access your account and assist with your query. However we'd be more than happy to pass you across to our Business team.

So we're able to do this, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.