Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone mobile charged extra for service I did not order

Dmitri
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello,

My last bill from vodafone mobile (bill pay) appeared to be 45 EUR instead of 30. According to the bill, 15 EUR is for "3GB instant data bundle" addon. 

I have NEVER ordered this addon, however in November I had a home broadband Internet outage (also Vodafone) and when I called Helpdesk, the technician (Vodafone home) added this 3 GB bundle for free (at least, he promised that) so that I could keep using Internet while my broadband was being repaired without consuming precious mobile data.  

Now, how do get my 15 EUR refunded and cancel this addon so I won't get charged extra for January? I am currently abroad and cannot call in since the roaming prices are ridiculous.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Dmitri

From what you have written you are a Vodafone Ireland customer.  You need to post on the Vodafone Ireland Community here : Vodafone Ireland

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS

Hi @Dmitri

From what you have written you are a Vodafone Ireland customer.  You need to post on the Vodafone Ireland Community here : Vodafone Ireland

Right, that should be Vodafone Ireland. Not sure why your website redirected me to the UK forum though!

I have posted there, feel free to delete this post.