Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone mobile web adult/ mature site redirected content block bar off

rio_w
4: Newbie

I've spoken with Vodafone support twice regarding being redirected to  http://www.vodafone.co.uk/about-this-site/sitemap/index.htm whenever I try to access dating/mature sites from my phones cellular web contection. They have turned on and the turned off the content bar each time and asked me to do a soft reset, I still have the problem,  I am assuming there is a problem with your(Vodafones) DNS servers. On my iPhone's Safari browser I get the cannot "Verify Server Identity Certificate" pop up, even though I select trust I'm still redirected. Ive tried a different browser and also put my sim in an android phone, the issue still persists. I hope someone can please help me on the forum with the issue.

46 REPLIES 46

DRUIDDOODE
13: Advanced Member

Mine comes up without even going near adult sites. But if I try to go to an adult site to test it I can get in very strange.

John
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@darah So we can take a look into this in more depth, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

@DRUIDDOODE I've responded to you on a previous thread - please let us know how you get on with this :Smiling:

Duplicate post.  Sorry.

@ChazzD

I spoke with a support rep earlier today as I was told the previous day by a support rep that it would be resolved by the morning... which it wasn't. Apprently the issue for me is with vodafones secure net service which affects new customers who disabled it, I've been told. I wait in hope over the next few days. This is a new mobile contract and I'm already having issues with the service which really is disappointing to say the least.

I'm a new customer too, and also have SecureNet turned off.

Andrew001
2: Seeker

Vodafone - I too am having this problem.

can you fix it please?

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Andrew001 We'll be happy to look into this for you. 

So we can access your account, please follow the instructions in the private message I've sent you. You'll find details on how to get in touch with us. 

spycatcher

same problem here

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@spycatcher I've replied to your post in another thread regarding this here

I’m having the same issue. Have been in touch with Vodafone on numerous occasions with no change. Seem to be wasting a lot of time trying to fix an incredibly simple issue. 

New customer and paying a lot of money for a depleted service - not impressed, can this be resolved ASAP.