Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone music pass

dscott2701
9: Established

When I signed up I took the music pass on my pay monthly contract. I think something went wrong or there is a issue somewhere. What I noticed is that I had hardly any data took from my inclusive data. It didn't matter what I app I used even non inclusive apps to the music pass. As a tester I removed the music pass from my account even though I lost out on around 8 days use and then downloaded a sizeable app on data and it took the data out of the inclusive data perfectly. I'm not sure if this is a isolated incident or more widespread but surely when I had the music pass it should have only zero rated inclusive apps not the other apps I tried as well and I thought Vodafone might want to look into this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dscott2701 - I’m glad to hear your Vodafone Music Pass is all up and running now! Thanks for the update. 🙂

We can take a look at your account and the eight days where you faced the issues. Please send us your details by following the instructions in this private message.

View solution in original position

13 REPLIES 13

dscott2701
9: Established

The only other thing it could be is failure to update the data counter in the app and account while the pass was active. 

JohnJ
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@dscott2701 So we can take a closer look into this, I've sent you a private message with details on how you can get in touch. 

If you can include some screen shots of this that would be great 🙂

Unfortunately I didn't take any screen shots I can take screenshots now but all that would show up is the data readout working correctly as no pass is on my account. I'm fully prepared to put the pass back and see if it still does it and message you in a few days. Let me know please what you want me to do.

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@dscott2701 We'd really appreciate if you could do this - the screenshots will allow us to see exactly what you're seeing and will help us put a case together if needs be 😊

If you need any help or have any questions, please don't hesitate to pop back on here and let us know. 

We'll keep a lookout for your email. 

No problem I will add the pass today or tomorrow and I will be in touch on the 10th or the 11th to give a good amount of time to hopefully get enough screenshots.

No need for screenshots I decided to add the video pass this time and received this text: 

Great stuff - we've added your Video Pass. You'll now enjoy endless data across all of your favourite video apps. Plus, as an extra welcome bonus, we're giving you endless data for browsing and your other apps too! This bonus is for a limited time, but don't worry, we'll text you before it comes to an end. To make the most of it straight away, please restart your device. Just so you know, as you're getting unlimited data, you can ignore any data usage shown in My Vodafone until your bonus ends. Your Video Pass will renew automatically every 30 days, visit www.vodafone.co.uk/pass for info and terms.

That's obviously what caused my data to not reduce when I had the music pass however I didn't get a text when I had the music pass which is why I thought there was a fault. I'm going to keep the video pass but is there any chance I can get a 8 day refund if I email you guys because of the issues I have had with this.

The 8 days refund is only the music pass im requesting as I lost out

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dscott2701 - I’m glad to hear your Vodafone Music Pass is all up and running now! Thanks for the update. 🙂

We can take a look at your account and the eight days where you faced the issues. Please send us your details by following the instructions in this private message.

Hi Gemma email has been sent.