Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone rejected warranty???

Mutley2284
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Basically the story is I have a 7 month Huawei p20 that suffered screen burn, the phone from day 1 has had a case and screen protector fitted so is immaculate condition.

I took it back to my local vf store and the chap said yea should be no issues you can see it's mint condition. Anyway 10 days later I get a phone call from vf repair centre saying its been internal damage that caused and supplied me a repair quote to fix.

So I said the phones never had damaged and the screen on the outside is immaculate so how's that.

Anyway there refusing to fix, can I demand it goes to the manufacturer for a report because I simply don't trust vf, think thet maybe just trying to shirk out if the warranty. 

Cheers 

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Although the Consumer-Rights-Act 2015 a person should approach the seller of the phone for support you can if you wish approach the Manufacturer and ask for support @Mutley2284 

huawei.com/uk/support.

I believe it would be up to you to ask for your phone back from Vodafone and then engage directly with the manufacturer.

Damage insude can occur from for example a drop that's not caused any damage to the housing or the front or back of the phone because its had a case on it etc.

I'm not saying that you've dropped it but mention it as an example.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.