Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone riping me of

charleyburrows0
1: Seeker

I have had enough of this company ripping me of well I am not having it any more than ant getting another penny from me 

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

@charleyburrows0 

Can you eloberate a little on how you believe Vodafone are " ripping you off " ?

With more info we maybe able to help and guide you as fellow customers.

That or call 191 , use Live Chat or speak with the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Facebook or Twitter.

They have account access to help you further.

Just a word of caution....

A person stopping their Direct Debit to stop payments runs the very real risk of having their service restricted and if Vodafone cannot collect payments they can sell the debt to debt collection agencies and if they feel warranted add a default to the account holders Credit File that lasts 6 years severely affecting any future applications for credit.

It's much easier acquiring a refund etc than trying to have a default removed if at all.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Itwashimnotme
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I totally understand what your saying.... but.... in today's age of Google and search engines one can take steps to look at what's been offered and what else is available through different avenues.

The worst scenario is to act upon a cold call and agreeing without first investigating. 

At the end of the day Vodafone can present their wares and then it's down to the individual to weigh up what's being offered to whats showing after a search and then act or not.

Current Phone  >

Take care. 

Current Phone  >