Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone sales

pickrest
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have just received a phone call from  vodafone sales a very professional man  trying to get me to sign over from bt to vodafone and listerning with interest and giving him due respect  . Fine but with the amount of stupid childish noise and antics going on in the backgound of the office which was loud how do expect professional to sign up with that amount of rubbish going on in his office . I am sure the CEO like like to see whats going on there.Kids in school are better behave then his office staff.Loss of one customer. How can you conduct  a conversation like that you cant.

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Totally agree that the office environment has to be professional and only expect to hear other agents in the background talking @pickrest 

I'm wondering if it was from Vodafone or from a trusted partner.

You can check via Is-it-Vodafone-calling. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks very much .I checked the number and it was vodafone .They then called back about an hour later . A quieter office this   time but still a lot of noise in the background . If I ran my business like this I would never have any clients.. I wonder if this is a modern trend in how to manage staff. If it is then I dont want to know . Wake up CEO and come and see how your staff operate in your offices. Animals on the loose and out of control.What disgusting way to run a company.

I  had another phone yesterday from the first salesman that phone me and this time his office background noise had gone . Too late the damage is done .Vodafones office managers obviously dont know how to run an office so I will offer free of  charge  and do it for them .They might stop lossing customers like me then but its too late .

pthomson001
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Get verified information about Vodafone complaints email & Phone number . Call 03333 041 524 to make a complaint to Vodafone about their service. They expect to be able to resolve the majority of complaints at this stage, but if not there are basic further steps to take to seek a resolution. The website explains things clearly.