Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone website problems

pwd3270
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Sorry if this isn't the appropriate place for this - couldn't find an area specific to the vodafone website.

Every time I try to login on the Vodafone web site at the moment, I get a message like this:

"Because of inactivity, your session has timed out and is no longer active. Click OK to reload the page."

I click OK, and the message repeats (and so on.)

I've tried clearing the cache, using other browsers, and other machines - same problem.

Is anyone else seeing the same issue?

3 REPLIES 3

KN_NW
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I had exactly the same issue.  When I reported the same to the support, they tried to reset my password and insisted it was my account which had expired hence causing the issue, despite it working completely fine with MyVodafone app, etc.

I once managed to login earlier with Chrome but it kept failing with other bits (e.g. store search) hence gave up.

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@pwd3270 @KN_NW I'm sorry you're having problems with our website! It sounds like you've tried all of the right steps - if this is still happening, we'll need to take a closer look into it. 
So we can do this, please get in touch with us via our Social Media channels. You can speak to us via Facebook Messenger at Vodafone UK, or contact us on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Please remember to include the link to this thread, along with your username.

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

@Colleen 

This seems to have been an issue on Sunday, presumably Vodafone were doing some weekend maintenance of some sort, I was also receiving the same message but it cleared on Monday.