Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Voxi sim not working correctly

babyxxxx552
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Signed up to Voxi transferred my old number over, it said it would transfer Tuesday just gone. I can call people and it comes up on their end with the number I transferred (so my old ee number) but they cannot call me (says either ee voicemail or cannot connect), I also cannot text and don't receive text messages. Mobile internet works fine. 

I have been able to log into my voxi account just fine until today ( I wanted to contact them about this issue) but now it keeps saying to try again later and I cannot log in on Vodafone as it sends the verification text to the new number given to me by voxi and it doesn't come through.

Is there anyway of sorting this online?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @babyxxxx552 

From what you have written, you may have a split port.

Voxi are going to need to raise this with your previous provider to make sure all the porting files are correct.  This can be done by following this link: Voxi Contact Us

As far as your online account is concerned, this will be with the number you set the account up with, this means you will need to set up a new account for your ported over number.  Unfortunately, you may find you will need fresh information from the original account with an alternative user name, password and email address.

Voxi will able to help with this when you speak to them.

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS

Hi @babyxxxx552 

From what you have written, you may have a split port.

Voxi are going to need to raise this with your previous provider to make sure all the porting files are correct.  This can be done by following this link: Voxi Contact Us

As far as your online account is concerned, this will be with the number you set the account up with, this means you will need to set up a new account for your ported over number.  Unfortunately, you may find you will need fresh information from the original account with an alternative user name, password and email address.

Voxi will able to help with this when you speak to them.

Thanks for the reply, I mistakenly thought I needed to be signed in to use the online chat, but I'm talking to them now.