Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

WWE mobile unauthorised billing of my account

frankiebhoy1
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Upon checking my bill, I noticed WWE mobile charging me 2.50 a week. I didn't sign up to this service and wish to cancel it and stop further charges. Any help ?? 

20 REPLIES 20

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

JHi @frankiebhoy1

I would suggest that you'll need to contact the Premium Rate Merchantthat i.e. That company in the first instance to request they cancel / stop  / return the funds taken via the subscription as they are responsible to issue a refund if this has been an error. 

You may find some information about them in http://psauthority.org.uk/ 

If they do not help / are not contactable for any reason then please do speak with Vodafone Customer Services on 191. 

Help and Advice from Vodafone in > Vodafone - Premium rate SMS FAQ.

I wish you well with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

donnyguy
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hey,

Do you get any kind of text message from these people? If so, replying to it with the word STOP should stop any more charges coming your way.

Other than that, as BandOfBrothers say, you need to contact the provider and ask for a refund as it's them billing you rather than it being Vodafone controlled.

I had to contact a company on behalf of my father as picked up they'd been billing him forever. He ended up with a refund of over £100 so definitely worth doing.

Cheers fellas. 

I contacted WWE mobile and was informed I had clicked a link on an advert that apparently authorises them to collect this money. I'm certain that I didn't do any such thing and certainly didn't receive a text message from them. 

They stopped the subscription and Vodafone have given me a £10 credit to my bill. Please check your bill thoroughly as I will do from now on. 

Glad to hear you're all sorted! :smileyvery-happy:

Thank you for your update @frankiebhoy1

Good to hear the company involved resolved this and Vodafone stepped up to support you too. :Smiling:

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi,

I have had the same problem of being charged £2.50 a week since April 17! How did you contact WWE Mobile?

Thank you

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @berm92, as advised by @BandOfBrothers the Phone-paid Services Authority (PSA) will be able to contact the company on your behalf.

Should you need any further assistance, please speak with us on Live Chat.

AnnS

Sorry @Tash

That is not correct.

The customer has to contact the third party direct.  The only thing the PSA will do is be able to provide contact information for the company responsible for scamming Vodafone customers.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Apologies for that @AnnS, you're correct.

Thanks for clearing that up 🙂

@berm92 Please see above for advice from @AnnS on your query. If you need any further help, be sure to let us know.