Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Waiting on hold for 55mins and counting

TiredofWaiting
2: Seeker

Now been waiting 55mins for customer services on hold. Guess I’ll be cancelling my contract rather than renewing...

21 REPLIES 21

TiredofWaiting

Now been waiting for 1hr... is this award winning customer services?

Live shaming continues as my minutes dissapear....shame on you Vodafone... 65mins waiting to talk to someone to renew a contract.

Are Vodafone making money out of putting customers on hold?

1hr 14mins....:Worried_Face:

Whey hey 1hr 20mins .....tried to upload photo evidence, but typically the Vodafone forum won’t let it happen:Angry_Face:

eventually took an 1hr 45 mins to talk to someone. Say no more.:Sad_face:

Sucker

Yes it's a revalation, Vodafone appears to have contempt for customers, I ported my number (the number I have had for twenty years) 12 days ago, I still can't receive incoming calls, I can't send Texts, I can't receive Texts, the good news is that I can phone out, well at least 191 works, 8 calls to 191, 3 chat sessions, many promises to connect within 24 hours, a total disgrace, I'm at my wits end so 55 mins, I wish you good luck.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry there was a delay answering your call @TiredofWaiting and any inconvenience this caused. If you'd still like to discuss your upgrade with us, our Live Chat team will be happy to help.

So we can look into why your request to port your number to us @Sucker, please follow the instructions in this private message and we'll be in touch.

My private message to Vodafone reads: "When am I likely to be able to receive incoming calls and be able to text out and receive texts, when will it be safe for me to leave my Wife on her own knowing she can contact me via my mobile, when will Vodafone release me from the prison their incompetence has created". I'm still waiting for the return calls from the 191 staff promised daily, what about the " I'll take a special interest in this and monitor the progress every two hours and call you". Nothing but a pack of lies and broken promises. Vodafone needs to sack those responsible for this continuous insult to my inteligence and the rubishing of Vodafone's reputation.

Thanks Mark, your suggestion of a Private Message or Chat sessions don't achieve anything, I've tried "chatting" several times and 191 many times, no result, just broken promises and lies.