main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Pay monthly

We are working hard to fix this issue, so please try again later

2: Seeker

I have been in touch with the live chat agents and they have made a request to get the my Vodafone account unlocked and told me it would take 20-30 mins. 4 days on still not unlocked! This is starting to be come unacceptable now!

View more options
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi @Austin98 

After the request the first thing to do is to clear your PC cache and cookies, very often it is a cookie preventing the log in.

If you have locked the account, Vodafone should have set up a temporary password for you to change after logging in.

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

They haven't done that all they said was wait 20-30 minutes and you will get an email to reset my password. 

View more options
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi @Austin98 

I wonder if the email with the temporary password has gone to your spam folder.

I know it frustrating and time consuming and you may need to contact Vodafone again to ask for the email to be resent.

View more options
Highlighted

@Austin98 If you still need help with accessing your My Vodafone account, please pop us a message on Twitter @VodafoneUKor Facebook

Please include your username and link to your post and we'll get the ball rolling!

View more options