main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay monthly

Website error trying to upgrade

12: Established

Why is it always so hard with Vodafone to do anything?

Trying to upgrade. Offered a decent deal and a discount (As a loyal customer you can get 15% off SIM only plans, it says when I go to upgrade). Yesterday morning it added it to my basket ok, I went away to think about it, now every time I add it I get various errors. Called and they can't offer the same discount and suggest adding the advantage discount, and due to previous lies where they say it can be added then refused later I would prefer to do it all online. 

So frustrating having to deal with Vodafone. Anyone have any suggestions as to how to get the upgrade working online?

View more options
2 REPLIES
12: Established

Well after posting, annoyingly it sort of worked. After 24 hours of trying different browsers and devices, it finally went through and only errored on the final confirm button, but got an email saying the order was received and they'll be in touch soon with an update.

My data allowance has updated so looks like it went through, but no email confirmation of that so far.

Dealing with Vodafone shouldn't be this hard!

View more options

I'm glad that you've managed to get your upgrade sorted @chistery and apologise for the delay. I've recently upgraded one of my lines and the price plan confirmation email came through around a day later 👍

View more options