Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

What a joke! End of contract date

Leebo669
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I signed up to Vodafone in September 2018 for a 24 month contract with an iPhone 6. So I could get nice photos of my wedding in October 2018. I called Vodafone for a renewal date and June 2020 was said, when I called in June it was September, in September when I called it was December, and now been told its March! Then they have the cheek to ask if your dates are right! Well I think I can remember when I was married fgs... But Vodafone are so reliant on computers how does a end date slide 6 months and also have the ordacity to say I'm wrong when it was my wedding date! You can clearly see me with my iPhone in the wedding pictures but Vodafone won't have any of it!

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I've known a contract end date to move from the original if a person upgrades or early upgrades @Leebo669 

Perhaps check with the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries as they have account access to be able to clarify.

Link back to your thread here including your forum username so your not having to repeat yourself.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I've not had an early upgrade, if I had i would have included it in the original post buddy