Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Where are the google pixels?!

becky_harg57
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I've been waiting for my upgrade to get a google pixel and when I called today they said the google pixel 3 is out of stock and can't tell me when the google pixel 3a is coming in stock. The guy on the phone said they only know a week before. Called carfone warehouse and they have it in stock with a vodafone contract. Is this going to be stocked by vodafone anytime soon?!!?

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Phones with a lot of interest in them will shift much more quickly @becky_harg57  so they can become out of stock.

The Vodafone Online shop is the best place to see if and when a phone becomes available again and try choosing the different colours as one colour maybe available and another not.

The Google Pixel 3 shows as no longer available. 

The Google Pixel 3 XL shows as available in just black.

For info on if a phone is coming soon i.e. the Google Pixel 3a to Vodafone then the best place is the Coming-soon page.

It's a business decision if Vodafone will offer a phone directly which wouldn't be discussed with the general public.

Carphone Warehouse will hold their own stock they source and can upgrade a person but be sure they upgrade and not take out a 2nd line suggesting that the original number is then moved to the 2nd line.

Also certain discounts such as employers VEA discount isn't available if relevant.

Another option is to visit a Vodafone Highstreet Store to see if the phone of choice is in stock. That way a person gets a hard copy of the contract and there's no waiting in for delivery. 

Or buy the phone outright and use your sim in it and possibly move to sim only.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.