Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Where is my phone

justine182
1: Seeker

I took my phone in to the Stratford store for repair 29th July. This was after several chats/calls with helpdesk that led nowhere. I got a message notification on 2 Aug that it was sent for repairs (4 days later). I got a message on 7th Aug that the phone was on it's way back to store and that I would get a call when it arrived. Still heard nothing. It has been nearly 3 weeks in total that I don't have a phone. I assume it's at the store?! but can I find a number to call and check. Of course not, the helpline are as helpful as ever and tell me to dial 191. The overall outcome of this experience is that I will be changing providers as soon as I can!! not only have I waited nearly 3 weeks, I have wasted alot of time and I still don't have a phone. Can I please have a working phone back??!! (one I am still paying for!!) 

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @justine182

The stores don't have public numbers but customer service or Live Chat should be able to check if the phone is at the store. 

I'm assuming it's not a local store to pop into ?

I certainly can understand your unimpressed at this. On certain contract types and if they have one in stock a Vodafone store can supply a courtesy phone. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.