main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay monthly

Where is my upgrade?

Lukeg87
2: Seeker

Hello everyone,

I'm a small business customer and recently made the move over from Sim Only to Pay monthly a decision that I have come to regret.

I did an only upgrade on the 21st of November to the Pixel 6 Pro. The website says it was in stock and I would receive it on Tuesday the 23rd of November. We are now on the 29th and nothing, no update from Vodafone, No new phone or plan.

I have tried speaking to many of your online representatives and I've been told it's on its way. (has it been sent by 2nd class post?) - Other people have told me it's down to delays in the warehouse (which if that is the case it needs to be communicated clearly on the website).

I'm over a week in and I still have zero clue in terms of what my phone will arrive, I use it for business (hence being a small business customer) and need this resolved asap.

Thanks

View more options
13 REPLIES 13
MarkD

Hi @Lukeg87, we're sorry to hear that you've been given mixed messages about where your phone is, we understand how frustrating this is. We would recommend that you check for an update by entering your order number here

View more options
Lukeg87

Hi Mark,

Thanks for replying, it's been stuck on open order for a week now.

Thanks

View more options
LizzyM257
3: Seeker

Your post does not fill me with confidence about my pixel 6 Pro that was supposed to arrive today and I've heard nothing. I ordered it Friday and its still showing open order still not despatched. 😒

View more options
Lukeg87

I'll let you know if I get an update but as of yet.. nothing :E

I ordered the one in Stormy black not sure if you got the same colour.

View more options
LizzyM257

Yeah I ordered the same. I just want to know when to expect it. If there's delays then theres not a lot anyone can do but the not hearing anything is annoying. 

View more options
Amanda

@LizzyM257 @Lukeg87 I understand how frustrating it is when there's a delay getting your new phone and I'm sorry for any conflicting information you've had about when you can expect it. 

As soon as it's dispatched from the warehouse we'll send you an email to let you know - you'll then be able to track it on the link that @MarkD provided above 🙂

You'll also get an email from DPD the night before delivery and if you've downloaded the DPD app, you can track it real-time. 

View more options
Lukeg87

I think you're missing the issue here Amanda.

I have no problem waiting for an upgrade, but when my decision to upgrade is based on false advertised delivery time scales then that's when I have a problem. According to your website, I should have received my phone last Tuesday. I've then had no further contact from you as a company to explain any of it. 

So a "I'm sorry" just won't cut it at this point and I want a firm date to know when to expect delivery. 

View more options
LizzyM257

My phone arrived today so it's strange that you're still waiting for yours. I was told they are despatched on a first come first served basis and I only ordered my on Friday.

View more options
Lukeg87

Glad to hear you received your phone!

So as I suspected my online order is stuck in open. This is a problem they've had for years (I actually used to work in the director's office many moons ago) but no one is clued up to actually check this.

Hopefully a member of the team can clearly see this now and get it rectified for me.

View more options
LizzyM257

Good luck. Try contacting them on twitter. I got a reply within 30 minutes on there. I hope you get it sorted soon. Seems like a great phone so far. 

View more options
TJ
Administrator
Administrator

If you'd like us to double check the status of your order @Lukeg87, as @LizzyM257 mentioned, you can contact us on our social channels. You can find more information on doing this here. Please also provide a link to this thread, along with your username; so you won't have to explain yourself again. 

View more options
Lukeg87

Well it's the 7th of December and still no Phone.. hope yours is going OK lizzy.. 

Vodafone are still continuing to lie as you can see below:

Lukeg87_0-1638878686124.png

Oh wait.. it's been well over that timescale and guess what? no phone in sight... ridiculous customer service, for a company that is now FCA regulated you really are a shambles.

View more options
MATT_LINTOTT86

did you ever get your phone? i ordered my pixel 6 27th november still havent got it dpd tracking just says order confirmed, there website says delivered 2-4 days so not sure how 3 weeks equals 2-4 days 

View more options