cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Why doesn't anyone in sales or retentions follow through on commitments? Is Natasha listening?

fmartini
1: Seeker

Our account was giving us problems about 6 weeks ago. Four numbers on sharing program but only three were getting access to shared data. After 3 weeks of calling and chatting this was finally sorted out. Great. And then I got the bill, which included $900 for a plan change. Several calls later, the charge was reversed and the data limit increased as compensation. Great. Then the next month the data limit went down. Called again and was told by Natasha that this was because we weren't on a 24 month contract. So I agreed to go on a contract to get the increased data, with explicit promise that there would be no associated plan fees or additional charges. Great. And then I got the bill, which showed the $900 refund -- and a $900 additional charge. I have now chatted twice and called three times, and each time I am told the Retentions team will get back to me in 24-48 hours. Sunday I was told that Natasha, who handled the conversion to a 24 month plan, would get word to call me. 48 hours later, nothing. Makes me wonder if this is a scam - put an erroneous charge on an autopay account, delete it to get the customer to get a longterm contract, and then reinstate the charge to see if it gets paid automatically. The complete inability to get a callback or a solution that lasts longer than a conversation is unbelievably frustrating and decidedly unprofessional. I will change to Orcon if this isn't addressed this week.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @fmartini

If you are a Vodafone New Zealand customer the forum here will be unable to help you, the forum here is for Vodafone UK.  The forum you need for Vodafone New Zealand is on the link below.

Vodafone Community New Zealand

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS

Hi @fmartini

If you are a Vodafone New Zealand customer the forum here will be unable to help you, the forum here is for Vodafone UK.  The forum you need for Vodafone New Zealand is on the link below.

Vodafone Community New Zealand

BandOfBrothers

Hi @fmartini 

Although the Vodafone Social Media Teams here wont be able to help as they help UK customers here I would advise....

Every conversation between you should have been noted on your account.

In my opinion you've been patient enough. 

Ask them to escalate this further to a supervisor / superuser and search out the complaint process for your Vodafone Network.

They should be looking after you better than this and providing support.

After all they have a Duty of Care to you !

I wish you all the best with this situation and a speedy resolution. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for the kind thoughts. I have no idea how I ended up on a UK site since I started at the NZ site, clicked on the Forum, and toggled the location to New Zealand. Another Vodafone mystery.

Regards to all and sorry for the clutter.

FM