Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

WiFi Calling working on my Carphone Warehouse phone

adekil
4: Newbie

So i received a txt message from Vodafone today saying Wifi Calling has been enabled on my account. I checked my phone settings and Wifi Calling option is now displayed in the menu.

My Samsung G S7 Edge was purchased through CPW and I knew Wifi Calling was not available

I am not in a position to test this feature but thought I would post here to understand if this is actually now live on 3rd party handsets or if anyone else has noticed the Wifi Calling option appear?

12 REPLIES 12

Nabs
17: Community Champion

Officially WiFi calling isn't available on 3rd party phones, however, for some lucky punters it seems to enable on the account and subsequently start working on the phone.

It's worth pointing out that customers in this position shouldn't expect to get any support from Vodafone should the service not work or if it stops working down the line following an update or config change on the phone.

SeanC1966
4: Newbie
I also have WIFI calling on a CPW phone since about October. Last update killed it even though setting was still available. One quick call to CS got it back.

BandOfBrothers

Certainly seems the exception and not the norm then. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.