cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Won't get my new upgraded phone (lost parcel at DPD) Vodafone won't help!!!!

sllondon2018
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

So as nobody is trying to help me on the customer service... I am trying here! I upgraded my phone for 470£ on Wednesday. Was told the new phone would arrive Thursday. However the parcel is stuck at DPD depot for 3 days now. I contacted the chat online. They played with me during 45 minutes telling me that the parcel would arrive next Monday which I knew was wrong as a DPD parcel doesnt get stuck like that if there is no problem. they gave me numbers to dial... either not working or without operators, and they were telling me that Vodafone is not responsible if the parcel doesnt reach the client, but the client has to investigate himself!! I then called the customer service just to learn after 20 minutes that the parcel is actually LOST, and that I have to wait at least 4 to 5 days for DPD and Vodafone to make an investigation before sending a complaint and ordering a new phone!!!! I paid 500£ for something that may take weeks to arrive. I then requested to cancel my order straight away. Here is the answer: you can't cancel as the phone has been dispatched and is on its way... certainly lost but as long as DPD is not closing investigation, no cancellation possible. is is a big joke????? We are business clients spending 300 £ monthly for 2 lines only. be treated like that is an awful epxerience. We need this phone TO WORK!!!!!

21 REPLIES 21

Khylie
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Exact same thing has happened to me.

DPD are investigating, I am giving them till Thursday if phone not found am going to the police.

been stuck at the cambuslang depo since the 8th November. 

Somethings not right. 

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Khylie It's disappointing to hear you've also had this problem with your phone and that DPD are currently investigating.
If you still haven't heard from them by the end of today, please follow the steps I've sent you in a private message with details on how to get in touch with us. We'll then be able to look into this further for you.