Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Worst customer service ever

chris249p
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Vodafone you truly are a despicable company. After collecting my nice new iPhone 12 so excitedly from in store. Left being told that my esim instructions would be emailed to me and reassured the psychical sim I had would continue to work until they were. Not only did it never come by the time I got home my physical sim had be deactivated. 3 days later, so many calls with different departments, so many promises of calls back, of my case being raised as a priority, visits in store, chats with care teams, complaint teams, having to deal with language barriers I find myself still without a working phone. To keep being told they can’t do anything without sending a text when my very problem is I have no working sim on my phone makes me want to pull my hair out! To bang my head against the wall. To then spend hours in store where they try to get a new sim registered but aren’t able to. To then leave with the promise of a call back that never came. I still have no solution. I feel lost! No one knows how to fix it and I’ve just been left with a phone and no way to use it. What a truly disgusting way to make a customer feel when the only mistake he made was to choose you as his mobile provider. You really are the worst.

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Not a good experience at all @chris249p 

eSim's are a good idea as long as they are implemented well and the process works seamlessly to activate them !

We haven't seen that many new threads raised about this new system which I know from past threads many have been chasing.

As this does need account access which isn't available via this forum may I suggest you contact the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries to give them a chance to out this right.

You also have the complaints route to raise this and ask for some sort of goodwill gesture to cover the amount of time you haven't been able to use the services your paying for.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @chris249p 

If your physical SIM has been deactivated it looks likw your eSIM swap is in progresss. 

Have you tried going to this page:  How do I activate and set up an eSIM? You should receive an email to the address registered on the account with a QR code, you will then need to scan the QR code whilst connected to WiFi using the device camera.  If you don't receive the email with the QR code, you need to check Vodafone have the correct email address registered.

If you have problems with the eSIM just have a live chat they will get this working for you, you will then be able to enjoy your new phone.