main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay monthly

You have no account set up yet.

Highlighted
16: Advanced member

I logged into My Vodafone few minutes ago and I am getting the Message "You have no account set up yet."

Is it just me or others facing similar issue?

I had logged in last week to download my bill dated 08Jan.My Vodafone 1.JPGGet this when I log onMy Vodafone 2.JPGAnd this when I click on "Manage your account"

My Vodafone App is working fine. 

View more options
18 REPLIES
3: Seeker

Just had the same...although after trying a few times, it let me in.

View more options

Thanks.  @PiloTT

Still the same for me. And have looked at it on a diffrent PC and browser as well.

View more options

@Getafix I’m sorry you’re having problems with your My Vodafone account. Is this happening today as well?

If so, we‘ll need to  can look into this and find out what’s happening - please follow the steps in the private message I’ve sent to you.

View more options

I have filled in the Form, however did not get email confirming the Ref #XXXXXX.

I have previously mentioned that this has never worked with my main email.

My main email is @aol.com. I have resend the form using my @hotmail.com.

The first part is the same for both. 

p/s Tried today and still not working 

View more options
4: Newbie

Same here. Vodafone website just goes from bad to worse it seems.

Tried speaking to a Vodafone rep on Live Chat as I wasn't sure whether it was related to my recent upgrade throwing things out. I also spotted the "maintenence" banner at the top of pages for this Sunday 10pm - 8am.

After 20 mins of reset password, reset PIN, etc. he finally blames it on the upgrade I made him aware of in my opening question. Suggests I try again in 24hrs once it's all set up.

Wander over here to the forum and find this thread...! I doubt all of you have recently upgraded.

Seems like another hiccup with the creaky Vodafone website.

View more options
Administrator

Cheers for confirming your reference number @Getafix 👍 A member of the team will be in touch as soon as possible. 

@GStevens If you did still need help accessing your online account, please send over your details using the link in my private message. A member of our team will then have a look into this with you 🙂 

View more options

Thanks, got another issue as well, hopefully can help with that too.

View more options
Administrator

@Getafix I haven't seen your email but I'm sure if you've mentioned the other issue, we'll be able to take a look for you 😊

View more options

The other issue I reported via DM on Twitter.

View more options

Started working yesterday night. Hope someone still looks into it on what the issue was.

View more options
Administrator

@Getafix wrote:

The other issue I reported via DM on Twitter.

I did actually see that DM. I'm glad it's started working, thanks for letting me know 👍 There's been a few similar cases recently so I'm sure it's being looked into as a whole. 

View more options
4: Newbie

Hi, My mum has the same error message when trying to access her My Vodafone account online, we have tried on Laptop (Windows 7 using Chrome and Firefox) plus both iPhone and iPad Safari browsers and get it on all devices used. She has not upgraded recently and has had the error message for a few days now. James

View more options
17: Community Champion

Have you tried the MyVodafone app?   It has considerably added functionality and I now use it exclusively rather than fiddling about with two-factor authentication on a browser.

View more options

Facing same problem again today. 

I agree, but I download the PDF bill to my NAS drive, which cannot do from Vodafone App. Well, can do but will have to remember to do it when I am home and connected.

And Habit is a bad thing , I just saw the Date and without realising, just wanted to check my New Bill. But since October have been moved to new account and new billing cycle. 

View more options

We sometimes do system updates during the night @Getafix, and this can sometimes affect My Vodafone.

Have you tried during the day, just to see if there’s any difference?

Blair

View more options

I do the same thing, @Getafix.   What I do is download the file to the phone, then use a file manager (currently File Manager+) that can access external drives to copy it to the NAS.

The alternative would be to email it to yourself and save the attachment when you're at home.

View more options

Yes, 

but that is not the solution.

Bottomline is, as it responsibility of the Users, to Monitor their Usage, the tools should be available.

It has taken almost two years to get App to work and that also not really solved as just deleted my old Account completely and moved to Brand New Account.

View more options

I was specifically referring to saving to the NAS drive, @Getafix.   I don't think the MyVodafone app is ever going to allow you to do that directly.   I don't use MV on the web simply because of the hassle of 2FA.

View more options