Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

You have no account set up yet.

Getafix
16: Advanced member

I logged into My Vodafone few minutes ago and I am getting the Message "You have no account set up yet."

Is it just me or others facing similar issue?

I had logged in last week to download my bill dated 08Jan.Get this when I log onGet this when I log onAnd this when I click on "Manage your account"And this when I click on "Manage your account"

My Vodafone App is working fine. 

18 REPLIES 18

PiloTT
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Just had the same...although after trying a few times, it let me in.

Getafix

Thanks.  @PiloTT

Still the same for me. And have looked at it on a diffrent PC and browser as well.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Getafix I’m sorry you’re having problems with your My Vodafone account. Is this happening today as well?

If so, we‘ll need to  can look into this and find out what’s happening - please follow the steps in the private message I’ve sent to you.

Getafix

I have filled in the Form, however did not get email confirming the Ref #XXXXXX.

I have previously mentioned that this has never worked with my main email.

My main email is @aol.com. I have resend the form using my @hotmail.com.

The first part is the same for both. 

p/s Tried today and still not working 

GStevens
4: Newbie

Same here. Vodafone website just goes from bad to worse it seems.

Tried speaking to a Vodafone rep on Live Chat as I wasn't sure whether it was related to my recent upgrade throwing things out. I also spotted the "maintenence" banner at the top of pages for this Sunday 10pm - 8am.

After 20 mins of reset password, reset PIN, etc. he finally blames it on the upgrade I made him aware of in my opening question. Suggests I try again in 24hrs once it's all set up.

Wander over here to the forum and find this thread...! I doubt all of you have recently upgraded.

Seems like another hiccup with the creaky Vodafone website.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Cheers for confirming your reference number @Getafix 👍 A member of the team will be in touch as soon as possible. 

@GStevens If you did still need help accessing your online account, please send over your details using the link in my private message. A member of our team will then have a look into this with you 🙂 

Getafix

Thanks, got another issue as well, hopefully can help with that too.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Getafix I haven't seen your email but I'm sure if you've mentioned the other issue, we'll be able to take a look for you 😊

Getafix

The other issue I reported via DM on Twitter.