Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

You have no account set up yet.

Getafix
16: Advanced member

I logged into My Vodafone few minutes ago and I am getting the Message "You have no account set up yet."

Is it just me or others facing similar issue?

I had logged in last week to download my bill dated 08Jan.Get this when I log onGet this when I log onAnd this when I click on "Manage your account"And this when I click on "Manage your account"

My Vodafone App is working fine. 

18 REPLIES 18

Getafix

Started working yesterday night. Hope someone still looks into it on what the issue was.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Getafix wrote:

The other issue I reported via DM on Twitter.

I did actually see that DM. I'm glad it's started working, thanks for letting me know 👍 There's been a few similar cases recently so I'm sure it's being looked into as a whole. 

Hi, My mum has the same error message when trying to access her My Vodafone account online, we have tried on Laptop (Windows 7 using Chrome and Firefox) plus both iPhone and iPad Safari browsers and get it on all devices used. She has not upgraded recently and has had the error message for a few days now. James

hrym
17: Community Champion

Have you tried the MyVodafone app?   It has considerably added functionality and I now use it exclusively rather than fiddling about with two-factor authentication on a browser.

Getafix

:Angry_Face: :Angry_Face: Facing same problem again today. :Horror_Face:

I agree, but I download the PDF bill to my NAS drive, which cannot do from Vodafone App. Well, can do but will have to remember to do it when I am home and connected.

And Habit is a bad thing :Sad_face:, I just saw the Date and without realising, just wanted to check my New Bill. But since October have been moved to new account and new billing cycle. :Red_Faced:

Blair
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

We sometimes do system updates during the night @Getafix, and this can sometimes affect My Vodafone.

Have you tried during the day, just to see if there’s any difference?

Blair

hrym

I do the same thing, @Getafix.   What I do is download the file to the phone, then use a file manager (currently File Manager+) that can access external drives to copy it to the NAS.

The alternative would be to email it to yourself and save the attachment when you're at home.

Getafix

Yes, 

but that is not the solution.

Bottomline is, as it responsibility of the Users, to Monitor their Usage, the tools should be available.

It has taken almost two years to get App to work and that also not really solved as just deleted my old Account completely and moved to Brand New Account.

hrym

I was specifically referring to saving to the NAS drive, @Getafix.   I don't think the MyVodafone app is ever going to allow you to do that directly.   I don't use MV on the web simply because of the hassle of 2FA.