Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

apple watch

Smitsar
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I received my Apple Watch which I ordered from Vodafone 3 weeks ago and it wouldn’t connect the mobile data it keeps saying error 2005 now I’ve called several times and chatted on line and keep getting told it will take 24hours but still no luck I’m getting annoyed now as work makes it difficult to call any ideas how to fix this 

4 REPLIES 4

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Smitsar I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with your Apple Watch - I understand this must be disappointing. Our team will be happy to take a closer look into what may be causing this. So we can help you further, please contact our team via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Alternatively, you can also speak with an adviser via Live Chat

I have tried live chat and still no luck I’m going round in circles I’m a loyal customer and have had enough of this situation 

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Smitsar Please contact us on the other Social Media methods that @Colleen shared with you. We'll be happy to help from there. 

Right I’ve tried calling and online chat and chatting on Facebook and still no luck frustrated is not the word why am I wasting my time trying to sort it when no one from Vodafone is willing to work hard to save I’ve been a customer for 11years with up to 3 phone lines currently at 2 phones and 2 Apple watches but mine still showing error 2005 and won’t connect to mobile data