Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

back to vodafone direct

Stephanie1980
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

i have been given the email address DL-VPSTELEBDMS    @internal.vodafone.com   to contact with my details to change my vodafon contract i have had for the last three years back to vodafone direct from a 3rd party provider that i had no idea i was with.  I am unable to upgrade in a carphone warehouse or directly in the vodafone store as i;m stuck with a provider that no one seems to know anything about.  mobilephonedirect.co.uk.  vodaphone (even though i pay my bill and my contract is with vodafone) cannot help me in finding the correct email address.  has anyone had anything similar to this before.  

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Stephanie1980

If you are with a third party for your phone equipment, when your contract is in your upgrade period or reaches the minimum term, you can easily change over to Vodafone direct. You will be able to find the upgrade and contract end date from the phone application or online account.

There is no need to cancel, just contact Vodafone and they will be able to recommended a price plan direct with the network.  If you do not want to wait, there may be some early termination charges to pay.  Unfortunately, being with a third party, you would be unable to take advantage of the flexi upgrade option Vodafone offer.

Thanks Ann, i have tried this.  the Main vodafone shop in my local area gave me the letter attached to my last my post.  i'm just going around in circles.  

AnnS

Hi @Stephanie1980

I didn't see your attachment, but providing you are in your upgrade or the contract has reached it's minimum term really can't understand the problem.

A workaround would be to request a PAC move out of Vodafone as a temporary measure on PAYG and port back in direct on a new contract.

From the confusion, I think it is best to let the guys on the forum team take a look at the account, just give them time to get to the thread.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Stephanie1980 I’m sorry you’re having problems moving your account back to Vodafone and upgrading.

So we can look into this further and help get everything sorted, please follow the steps in the private message I’ve sent to you.