Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 156 replies
  • 12 thanks

MMS not working... agsin and no 24hr customer service

I have MMS included in my package. My phone, an iPhone XS Max suddenly stops sending MMS msgs, I have to call Vodafone (now there is no 24hr customer service even though the call lone acts like there is but just disconnects you when you follow any pr...

Lonelad by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Order Delay

I ordered a new pay monthly plan on the 10th for a Pixel 6. When ordering, there was a little green tick beneath the order saying "Get it today". At the confirmation of my order, I was told it would be ready to pick up in-store in a few hours. I then...

Bar and data alerts

I just turned off my service to receive calls and texts 'Bar and data alerts' by mistake. I want to turn this back on. I can't turn the toggle on again because it seems to be deactivated. I have been trying to contact Vodafone customer service all da...

lfern by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Zinc Debt Collections and Vodafone

Hi, so I lost my job due to COVID. I struggled to pay a couple months bills and Vodafone sent me straight to Zinc despite me trying to arrange something - which is fine. I was contacted by a woman from Zinc who said if I pay a discounted amount by th...

nahkcz by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone entertainment

Hey so I like to know when it say that I have an entertainment package included in my contract, and I could pick between a few options and I picked YouTube premium does that mean I don't have to pay the 11.99 monthly fee or is it just gonna be added ...

Jempan92 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Offers

I am already a Vodafone customer but I have found it difficult to pay 24 pounds monthly and the new customer offers for nearly the  same package is only 16 pounds/month, what do you recommend?

Charge not appearing on bill

A charge for £5 for 'Vodafone Devices Ltd'  is being taken from my bank statement ( I assume to cover the cost of my new phone) separately from my usual monthly mobile phone charge. It isn't included on my Vodafone monthly statement but I need to be ...

JulietO by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks