Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 156 replies
  • 12 thanks

Vodafone won’t work in the US

I hope I’ve posted this in the correct place!So I’ve just arrived in the USA from the UK, my UK SIM says no service, so I purchased a Straight Talk SIM only pack, and this says no service also https://nox.tips/ https://xender.vip/?I’ve put my UK SIM ...

Sim only deal with entertainment?

Hi! Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask or there is an obvious answer, this stuff confuses me So my contract is up in a couple of weeks and I'm trying to decide whether to go sim only for a while or a new phone. My current phone is okay enough an...

Mabel17 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Upgrade Options

Hello, I've less than 30 days of my contract left but vodafone only seem to offer me a new phone, which I don't want, since I have been sim only for years. The app only suggests I can actually change my plan once my contract is up, but then I'll also...

Unblock a blacklisted IMEI

My son had his phone stolen at the weekend, we reported it to Vodaphone, who then blacklisted the IMEI number.  However, we had the phone returned to us later the same day.  Since then we have contacted Vodaphone a number of times who say that they c...

cazm1977 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

VF Still Reporting My Closed Account To Credit Agency

I canceled my vodafone account after many years, a few months ago - due to poor customr service. However, recently I was applying for a mortgage, but was declined because of too many open 'accounts'. I didn't know what they were refering to. So, I en...

b86 by 3: Seeker
  • 173 replies
  • 0 thanks

Google Pixel 6 Visual Voicemail???

As recent Google Pixel devices now support Visual Voicemail including the Pixel 6, is there any planned native support like with O2 and EE already have. I came from O2 to Vodafone because the deal was apparently good but now it's not looking as good ...

Gaz2613 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

New Upgrade

Just completed a upgrade via online chat.  Both parties made it CRYSTAL clear that my iPhone 13 Pro would be delivered within 4 to 6 working days.....so once I agreed everything, I got the usual emails and texts, but included one stating that my phon...

152bobby by 4: Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Roaming in France - no data

I'm on holiday in France with my 100 GB pay monthly Vodafone plan, but get virtually no data when roaming on either SFR or Orange. Every now and then WhatsApp messages and sometimes email drip through but it's  impossible to load  a Web page or use a...

Jonasp by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks

Resolved! I requested PAC code yesterday, it don't work!

Above.Due to problems with the Voxi website, and my signal in Sheffield, England, I requested a PAC code yesterday and have given it to O2.However the PAC hasn't worked and they've given me a new mobile number!What gives?