Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Porting and deactivating number

I recently joined Vodafone and ported in on 12th April. Most services transferred over that day but on the following day my wife tried to call me from her o2 line and was told the number she was calling was invalid. No issues if I was being called fr...

Vodaphone will not return my money

Hello, the customer service I have received is utterly appalling! I’ve had arguments with customer service over and over again.  I ended my contract with vodaphone and paid the outstanding balance. My payment supposedly bounced when on the phone to a...

Samsung S22 Plus delivery delays

Hi, I’ve been waiting nearly four weeks now to take delivery of this phone. Anyone else experiencing similar delays? Customer service as always with Vodafone is shocking and of no use so thought I’d try here. Website has said for the past two weeks i...

Taking Money Off Me For NO Services

So I took out an Apple Watch Plan two years ago. I have now paid off the Apple Watch over 24 months. but somehow im meant to request a cancellation otherwise Vodafone will keep taking £30 off me every month.I understand if this was a line contract bu...

Kanow87 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Travelling overseas and account temporarily suspended

I’m currently overseas and my account has been temporarily suspended - I suspect due to unusually high charges. how can I reactivate my account and accept the charges? I cannot sign on using the My Vodafone app due to having no service, nor can I reg...

Unlimited Max Roaming

Hi, I'm trying to work out if I have inclusive roaming on my Unlimited Max plan but keep finding conflicting info. I took the plan out in Oct 22 which is outside the dates mentioned on the website for inclusive roaming and the Tobi chat says I need t...

Screenshot_20220419-215228.png
fugu by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Data Services connect message

Since I received my new phone, a Xiaomi Note 9, I have been receiving the same message almost every day from Vodafone: "It's time to get connected. To enable data on this device, connect to a WiFi network and head to https://deviceguides.vodafone.co....

Resolved! Number not working after porting from Sky

I made the mistake of deciding to leave Sky to go to Vodafone…i was lured by a cheap price for the volume of data i require…well the saying buy cheap, buy twice has never been more true! my switch date was 1st April and i received an email to say my ...

enro89 by 3: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks