Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Entertainment pack on new phone

Hi, I'm new to Vodafone so new on here too, I have two accounts one is a mobile internet account on the unlimited max and an unlimited max account on my new phone account, I recently put youtube premium on my phone account as it is included in the mo...

Alwalk15 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone account not closed with credit agencies

I have searched and a number of people have the same issue but don't seem to have a resolution.I closed an account on 4th April and it's still showing as active with Clearscore and Noddle. Online chat say the account is inactive and closed. Clearscor...

chistery by 16: Advanced member
  • 27 replies
  • 0 thanks

Credit Status

I had a PayM with Vodafone which ended in November 2021. For some reason I had a fee of £5 which has been waived by Billing as a good will gesture (22/01/22). I have looked at my Clear Score account and it is showing that my account is active with a ...

LeiTiago by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

PAYG Sign up problems

I use to be a vodafone PAYG customer 2 years ago and then transferred to BT. Now i want to transfer back onto a basic plan but the system keeps showing an error when i try to submit. I managed to find an agent to speak to who said my details were sti...

PLKent by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

LAPTOP with WORD pay monthly

Hi,  I wanted to try a laptop instead of a tablet and Vodafone store gave me Samsung chromebook. I hate it. There is no F1 F2 keys, minimum Word and sooo complicated when youve never had a laptop before.  I cant get back to the store until Tuesday an...

Switching to Voxi

My upgrade date is approaching and by searching other discussions on this forum, it appears that i can phone up and switch to a sim only contract during my upgrade period, and keep my current phone. As Voxi is tied with Vodafone, can i switch to a Vo...

Help with buying Pay Monthly

Hello, I've been with Vodafone for a while now and I want to add a Pay Monthly contract to my account. I was told that the upfront cost can be added to my first bill and I've read the ts and cs and they also say "... If we're unable to take payment f...

OLD ACCOUNT IN DEFAULT

Hi, i have 2 problems here. I looked at my credit score and it says that i have a vodafone account in default in september 2019. I closed my account in january 2019 as i moved to 3. I got my PAC code and closed my account. After looking at my credit ...

Harker98 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Incoming Voice calls stopped working

I have a problem with incoming voice calls not working on my iPhone 7 after I renewed my SIM only contract with Vodafone. All other services are fine eg. texts in/out, internet and outgoing voice calls. If you call my phone the network fails to conne...