Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Ported number complex question

So I have an premium number which my father gave to me which he bought from orange many years back , now when I ported myNumber over from pay as you go to an pay monthly sim ( this network ) it turns out that Vodafone now own my number too. I don’t g...

H3udnn by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Contract

Hello, how can i get a copy of my SIM only pay monthly contract ?

Promise To Pay Date 21 January suits me

I need to arrange a promise to pay date for January 21 st . I explained that last month I could have paid for this month as I paid you over five hundred pounds I cannot pay you again till January. I could have paid you more last month but I never kne...

Transfer pay monthly sim to account

I have a Vodafone account. I also have a pay monthly SIM on another phone. I want to transfer the pay monthly SIM only to my account (as a second number). Can I do this? If yes, how?ThanksStephen

DPD claiming attempted delivery, but not so!

DPD are really putting Vodafone in a bad light!I was supposed to have received my upgrade phone this morning (03/12/21), so I waited in.  Suddenly, I received a "sorry I missed you" text! Now, I have a ring Security system and Doorbell, neither of wh...

ukdragon by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Phone Number

I ordered a phone today but was never given the option to use a PAC code. Does Vodafone give a temporary number which I can then change using my PAC code or will I be given a new phone number that I can't change?

Transfering Pay as you go/pay monthy number

Hi,I have been trying to get my wife's number changed for over a month now. Chat is no good, they want to charge us and I can't get through to anyone on the phone (gave up after 25mins today).Basically, my wife had a Pay as you go number for years. W...

Winjeel by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Phone delivery and charges to my acct

Hi all! I’ve tried to contact customer services in multiple various ways & no one is available to help me. Or disconnects before helping me. My first issue is that I can’t seem to get hold of a dispatch date for my upgraded device. I know a lot of pe...

Resolved! Cancelling Pay-Monthly SIM but no longer have phone

Hello. I have a pay-monthly SIM on my own phone. I no longer need the phone or SIM since upgrading and have removed the SIM from the phone and reset the phone to factory settings. I *should* have cancelled the service before doing that, but didn't. I...