Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Vodafone is not blacklisting my phone.

My phone was lost over a month ago while working in China. Vodafone were contacted within 24 hours asking for proof of purchase and a request to blacklist the phone. Upon my return from China the insurers informed me that they have all the evidence t...

jamie399 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Defaulted Vodafone Account Affected Credit Score - NEED HELP!

Hello.  I finished my Pay monthly contract with Vodafone back in 2012 and believed I had finalised the account and paid everything off as I had received no notification via email or by post at the time. In 2016 however, when I went to apply for a hou...

phone blocking

I got a phone from carphone warehouse but unfortunately lost it and to claim on my insurance I need to prove is it blocked but vodafone and carphone warehouse both claim to be unable to block it , where do I go from here ?Surely SOMEONE can block it!

TCM by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Messages sending from 2 numbers

When i joined vodafone about 2 weeks ago, i wanted to keep my number. So now that everything has been sorted with that, messages to other Vodafone numbers are sending from the temporary Vodafone number that i had, instead of the number I ported. It o...

Roaming charge when in Roam-free destination

Hi,I’ve recently been on holiday to Greece (which is a roam free destination) but a couple of days I was there I was connected to the Vodafone Albania network (which is a roam further destination) and I have been billed £12 for this even though I was...

camsil by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Contract extortionate

I have a 24month contract with onecom your sister company when I went to renew the contract I went for a sim only deal for £14.50 per month to be reviewed after 12 month on the understanding with the rep but after the 12 months it has gone up to £37....

End of agreement

What is the difference between being able to upgrade and my agreement ending? Once I’m eligible for my upgrade can I then decide to close the contract or do I have to wait until the agreement ends?

Frayere by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Upgrade

Hi if my early upgrade is due the 22October 2018, can I upgrade anytime in the month of October?

Zethan by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Concerns following repair

I got my Galaxy Note 8 back from the Vodafone shop after having it repaired for screen burn. I don't know whether they replaced the screen or what they did. I checked it in the shop and it seemed okay, no marks on the screen or the back of the phone....

katbark by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 5 thanks