Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 156 replies
  • 12 thanks

Still Having Split Port Issues

I have just (almost) ported in from O2, I can make outgoing calls and texts but all incoming is still routed to my old phone. Every time I talk to an online chat agent I am promised that it has been fixed and give it x amount of time but it never is....

Gayn1985 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Porting

I ported my personal number to a business account when I joined the company. I have now left and want my personal number back to my own personal account. My company is refusing. What options do I have?

Mobile data not working

Hi all, I got a new phone yesterday (S7 edge). My old phone (BB 9105) didn't have texts or data so I have had the SIM upgraded so I can get these on my new phone.  However, since I started using my new phone I haven't been able to do anything with mo...

FST by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Credit check for tablet?

Hi all, Had my Vodafone contract since May and was credit checked at the time for my iPhone. I have paid first 3 bills in full. I’ve been looking at an iPad deal and added one to my basket with a view to purchase as an existing customer with 15% off ...

Customer services crap

Have spent 35 minutes talking to seemingly ill equipped people online tellling me that my contact number was not a vodafone , very bright of them as I was telling them it was a contact number and to add it to my account to get in touch with me and so...

Rob65 by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Re: VF Still Reporting My Closed Account To Credit Agency

Having spoke to the cancellation team at Vodafone a few months back I was told my credit file would be amended but yet again I have received my credit report and there is Vodafone still holding on 2-3 months later ...  I'm looking for contact details...

Mobile Data Not Coming on After Being Switched Off

Hello, A weird one - since I while I noticed something wrong with the mobile data from Vodafone:- if I keep the data switched off for half a day for example, or longer, next time when I switch it on, it does not come on; instead, I have to put the ph...

Default payment

I have just applied for a mortgage and it has come back as declined. After using my equifax credit report it shows that Vodafone have put a default payment on my file back in 2016.  This contract had ended and I was given no form of communication unt...

I cannot access the MyVodafone app.

I purchased a sim only plan 8 months ago and have been unable to use the MyVodafone app as my account has been incorrectly registered as a business account.I have spoken to vodafone and they assured me they have now changed it and asked that I reinst...

JustJono by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks