Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Current customer about to use cpw

Ive been a customer of Vodafones for years and would love to keep my number. Cpw attracted me with an amazing deal plus through a cash back site. Cpw advised me i can do a sim swap to transfer my number to my new contract straight away. Is this true ...

Refused credit

I can't believe how much this effects people, my partner went to apply for a mortgage to and that's when we found out he couldn't because of Vodafone. He paid his bill then cancelled his account with them for them to say he owes an extra £400. He nev...

Chelseak by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Problems with tariff change/entertainment pack

Back again I have had issues in the past with a entertainment pack on one number that you guys sorted out but I changed my tariff on another number yesterday and I have been unable to select a entertainment pack as the only options I'm getting are ch...

Screenshot_20180726-094542.jpg Screenshot_20180726-094653.jpg

Failed Credit Check - Why? Because I passed with o2

Tried to join you through Carphone Warehouse because you had a good deal advertised Have been with Vodafone before but left for o2 a couple of years ago. I own my house, no mortgage pay my credit cards off in full every month, earn a good salary and ...

traby by 4: Newbie
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

Appalling customer service about Roaming

So first things first.  I'm a business user (1-9 users) and I'm in Montenegro.I called before I left and was told £6 per day to use my UK tariff.   I land in Montenegro and sure enough, I got a text from Vodafone saying welcome, its £6 a day etc etc....

Suspend number while abroad

My pay monthly contract finishes in september,  i am moving to Australia for two years in august. What is the best way to keep my uk phone number and minimise my costs while im away? Can the number be suspended for two years ? Thanks

billmoz by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Call from very odd no.

Today I had a call from +888888888888.I was in the car and the screen showed it as Vodafone.When I answered it no one was there.I was exepecting a call from Vodafone but not from this no.Anyone Recognise the number?

Getafix by 16: Advanced member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Does anyone have a direct dial for the Vodafone Fraud Team?

I have changed my phone (and number) to Vodafone recently and of course one of the first things I did was send a group text through my Mac to all my friends telling them my new number.  Unfortunately Vodafone pick this up as fraudulent activity and s...

Unlocking iPhone X under 3 months old

Is there any way to unlock a new iPhone X under 3 months old? A company I can pay or any way it can be done through Vodaphone as I’m told they will not do it until 3 bills are paid. Without going into my personal circumstances I have had life changin...