Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 13 thanks

Roaming Charges

My phone wasn't allowing me to receive  calls or texts nor make calls or send texts while roaming in France. I used my wife's phone (on Vodafone too) to call +447836191191 and was on for 45 minutes. The issue is as fixed but she just had her service ...

Monthly contract

I am a new customer to Vodafone , I joined two days ago (Thursday). I am on a monthly contract, however , I still have no service! I have tried to call Vodafone but it says that for me to talk to someone, I have to enter the phone number I want to ta...

Vodafone's inclusive roaming after Brexit

Hey, I know that Vodafone currently has inclusive roaming on all of their latest Red and Red Value bundles. But does anyone know what will happen to this service after Brexit? Not all the countries in their inclusive roaming zone are in the EU. My qu...

User2303 by 3: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unlock my phone

I have recently requested Vodafone to unlock my monthly contract phone , I received an email explaining what I need to do but when I insert a different sim it brings up a messages saying “sim not supported “ i have double checked my IMEI number and c...

Shono by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Call waiting/call forward/diverting/MMI codes

Hi all, I can't seem to be able to activate or deactivate call waiting/call forwarding/call diverting etc. I have tried via my phone setting and via MMI codes, I just get the message 'connection problem or invalid MMI code'.The only thing I can think...

User1d by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone and dissapointment with customer loyality?

I have been a loyal customer with Vodafone for over 12 years. I have always been able to get a good deal that suits both sides Untill now. First off I am very unhappy that a new customer can get disscount off a phone if they have the rite job or know...

Glen1234 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sudden and unexpected price increase - my monthly fee doubled

When I took my last plan for £19 a month I specifically asked the rep on the phone if there was a hidden price increase and he assured me there was not. However I see that Vodafone has jacked up the monthly fee from £19 a month to over £45 per month ...

Wodeland by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unlocking my Samsung S7

Hi I have just upgraded my phone and am trying to unlock my Samsung S7. I put my sister's sim card in it but unfortunately tried more than 3 times to put the NUC No. in. (I have found out later after getting in touch with nucresolutions that it was t...

voxy53 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Hi I have recently taken out a new sim only contract and when i use 1471 i get told that the service isnt available for my subscription. Anybody have any thought about this?

upgrading

Why is it cheaper to take out a new vodafone contract with a third party such as carphone warehouse than it is to get an ugrade with Vodafone.  Appears to be stupid business sense creating more work for vodafone whilst paying someone else