Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 13 thanks

Broken Account - Credit File

Hi All, I'm having trouble sorting out a real mess with Vodafone, hoping someone on here can assist. Starting with some context, I have been a Vodafone pay monthly customer for a number of years and was a business customer before that. During Decembe...

areeb123 by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Payment Services Regulations 2017 - missing information.

Vodafone's page on the Payment Services Regulations 2017 at https://www.vodafone.co.uk/explore/costs/data-charges/payment-services-regulation-2017/ mentions, among other things, services that will be affected include "Calls to numbers starting 0871/7...

Ian016 by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

12in Ipad Pro, very dissapointed

Well, I currently have a 12 in ipad pro, 125gb 3mb for £32.20 a month.Comes time for me to look at an upgrade.Only thing that the call centre could offer me was a 256mb ipad pro  in space grey, 1mb upgraded to 5mb a month for, wait for it...£60 a mon...

akeister by 9: Established
  • 16 replies
  • 0 thanks

Voda insurance returned phone broken

Daughter broke iPhone 7+ screen .Vodafone agreed to cover it under insurance. Phone dropped off at Voda store. 9 days later it's ready to collect .The salesman opens the box, phone won't turn on .The insurance repairer had swapped out the screen but ...

Andy_ by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

entertainment package

can i install subscriptions (entertainment package) eg. spotify. before i PAC my old number over? or should i wait?

Oggies28 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

pac code?

I need my pac code, I was told on the phone to come here as i couldn't find my profile under my name

iPhone says 4g but no connection to internet

Just bought iPhone 6 and sim only from vodafone. Phone says 4g but am unable to access internet or use iMessage. I’ve checked the settings in mobile data and all looks ok so can’t figure it out anyone help please!!!

4G Calling Replacement Phone - Samsung S8

Hi, I had an "accident" with my Samsung S8 and was replaced by my insurance company. Everything is the same apart from 4G calling doesn't work, my phone is always boucing from 3G to 4G when calls are made and I can actually see a difference in batter...