Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

cancellation

hanhar54
1: Seeker

Hello All. We have a 2 phone contract expirying 12th Feb. Yesterday I requested the PAC codes for both numbers. We will be moving to a different network at the end of January. What fees will we incur? we currently pay approx £25 per month in total.

Many thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @hanhar54

Please see below, the information you need will be on the links.

Cancel Contract

How do I cancel my Pay monthly contract?

For full information on exit charges, including how to view your final bill after account closure by setting up an alternative contact number on your online account to receive the code, please see the link below.

I’m leaving Vodafone – what will happen with my bills?

Hope this helps.

BandOfBrothers

Hi @hanhar54

Customer Services on 191 can advise on any Early Termination Fee.

Please remember not to cancel your Direct Debit until a final bill is paid which usually takes around 2 weeks to come through the post and is paid by your Direct Debit and a sorry your Leaving letter and a £0 bill arrives. 

This also allows Vodafone to give any relevant refunds too. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Getafix
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

You will roughly have to pay 12 days of Full Line Rental without VAT.

However also depends on what your billing Cycle is. 

If your Billing Cycle is between 12th and 25rd, and your bill is paid before you transfer, then you will get a Refund as you would have paid beyond 12th of Feb.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ask for the PAC codes 3-5 days prior to the commitment end date. Justmake sure you provide the PAC codes to your next provider or else the number will continue to run under Vodafone network. Cancelation fees usually is your monthly fees multiplied by remaining months/days which excludes VAT. In your case, it would be lesser than your monthly fees, as you're within your last 30 days and also it will exclude the VAT. A bill generated post the cancellation would be your last bill.