Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

customer service.

Carllarge
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

What on earth is going on with Vodafone.i received a text from Vodafone yesterday telling me that my mobile broadband maps and data pass is being discontinued and will give me 100gb data allowance instead or I can cancel within 30 days my contract without being charged.it took 1 hour on online chat just to tell me which account that it is for and to call the number on the text message.called the number this morning only to be told it’s the wrong department and to call a different number instead (191).i was then told that it is not for the account that I was told it was for by online chat and that it is for a business account.i then get told that I should not have a business account (mobile broadband tablet plan)as I am a consumer not a business.i was then told by the person on the phone that he don’t no what to do about it “but to call back on the 9th of August to upgrade my phone plan”.yet again it’s another hour wasted.this is after taking 2 weeks to reactivate my Apple Watch after upgrading to sim only plan and wasting days online and to 191.

1 REPLY 1

Andy

Hi @Carllarge I am sorry to hear the issues that you have had with your data pass being discontinued. If you would like to give us the chance to turn this around could you contact us on Facebook or Twitter and we will look into this as soon as possible.
Please give the link to this thread to help speed things up.