Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

default on my credit report urgent response needed

stevebandy
1: Seeker

Hi There, 

Ive been advised my mortgage advisor that the lender is not willing to approve my mortgage due to a default by vodafone on my credit report, i've contacted you on 10th of July 2018 and I've cleared the balance of one outstanding payment. you promissed to update the report and so far nothing has been done. This is an urgent issue and is blocking my mortgage process, the reference number for the payment i made is Removed. I believe the mobile number is Removed.

I am currently on a holiday for another 10 days, not only this issue has blocked my mortgage but has caused a lot of stress and anxiouty when i am suppored to be relaxing away from work. Can you urgently update the report and send confirmation to me that it has been done. Please send me an email response

MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal information please see Community Guidelines

1 REPLY 1

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@stevebandy We're more than happy to investigate this for you. However, if the default was posted against your credit file prior to payment for the outstanding balance we wouldn't amend any valid adverse information.

So we can look into this for you, I've sent some contact instructions to you via private message. Please follow these steps and we'll get in touch.