Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

device not provisioned for carrier billing

ReAnimator
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi there

Well so I just changed from a payg sim to a contract sim. Now I cant buy anything in my online games amd add to bill. Changed my old number over to my contract sim so number is now the same as what it used to be on payg, but everytime I now try to buy anything in game I get the message that my device is not provisioned for carrier billing.  Any help is apriciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @ReAnimator

If you have moved from PAYG to contract, if you have not already set up a new online account for your pay monthly account, this will need to be done, you will probably find you will need to use alternative information from your PAYG account.

As you have moved form PAYG to pay monthly, you will need to set up new payment information at the Play Store, you can find how this can be done from the support link here: How do I set up charge to bill at Play Store?

Depending on the phone you are using, you may well need to uninstall the app from the phone and Play Store and download a fresh copy for your pay monthly account.

Hopefully this will work but if you continue to have problems live chat or CS should be able to help and get your charge to bill working for your new pay monthly account.

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers

Hi @ReAnimator

The issue could be that you've just changed from Payg to Pay Monthly.

Vodafone systems will still be changing and you may need to let your 1st bill be produced and paid before it will work.

Customer service on 191 or Live Chat can access your account and clarify no Bars etc are activated.

These links may help 

Vodafone - charge-to-bill.

And

Payment-services-regulation-2017.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @ReAnimator

If you have moved from PAYG to contract, if you have not already set up a new online account for your pay monthly account, this will need to be done, you will probably find you will need to use alternative information from your PAYG account.

As you have moved form PAYG to pay monthly, you will need to set up new payment information at the Play Store, you can find how this can be done from the support link here: How do I set up charge to bill at Play Store?

Depending on the phone you are using, you may well need to uninstall the app from the phone and Play Store and download a fresh copy for your pay monthly account.

Hopefully this will work but if you continue to have problems live chat or CS should be able to help and get your charge to bill working for your new pay monthly account.

OK thank you both for the help. I shall try those options.

OK removed vodafone,  and added the new vodafone, seems to work. Thanks again