Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

i phone contract refund !!!!

shinehsu
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi Vodafone 

I was cancelled my pay monthly contract at 19/Nov which I prepay the 300 pound to order the iPhone. 

But it has been almost two months that I still not get my refund yet.

Also, I tried the online chat and phone call as well they all said it in progress and which reactivated the refund at 22/Dec. 

-----------------

Girish:

Refund request has already been raised on 22nd Dec to process card refund. It takes maximum 5-7 working days to be credited. There were bank holidays in between, that's why it's still not credited. I assure this will be credited for next 24-48 hours and we'll confirm you accordingly

Girish:

I assure you won't have to contact us again for the same issue
--------------
This is what the online chat told me on Wednesday.
But I still not get the refund yet what should I do ????
I am tiring to keep asking and calling !!!!!!!!!!!
where is my refund ????
10 REPLIES 10

redpages
17: Community Champion

Even with the Bank Holidays included that's way too long if it stretches back as far as November.

I'm sure Vodafone's social media team will be able to sort this out for you. Wait for them to rely on this thread and they'll give you instructions on how to get in touch.  

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

BandOfBrothers

Hi @shinehsu

I'm not surprised your unimpressed at this situation. 

Thats quite alot of money to still be waiting for  !!

If this was my situation id use > Vodafone-uk/complaints.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

@shinehsu - This is a long time to be waiting for a refund. I’m sorry to hear how long it’s taking and we’ll chase this up and help to get the £300 returned back to you.

So that we can take your details securely, please get in touch with us by following the steps in this private message.

hi Gemme

I trying to reply the PM for you but it not working. 

still not get my refund yet 

hrym

@shinehsu wrote:

I trying to reply the PM for you but it not working. 

Are you trying to reply to the PM direct, or are you following the instructions, which will lead to the email contact form?  You need to do the latter.   When you've sent that successfully, you should get an acknowledgement email with a reference number.   Please note that the team respond to emails in order, so the reply won't be immediate, but they will get onto it.

i tried to reply from PM 

and also they didnt give me any form yet 

where can i find it?

thanks 

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@shinehsu - Within the private message that I’ve sent to you, please select the title ‘Click here to view full Private Message’.

Once you’ve done this, it will show the instructions on what you need to do. When you’ve read these, please then select the word ‘here. This will take you to the form to complete. As soon as you’ve submitted the form, it will route through to our email inbox. 🙂

Hi Gemme 

I sent the form and they said they can not the payment which is i paid before. 

And they asked me to sent the proof mail which is proofofpayment@helo.vodafone. co.uk

but it been few days already i didn't get any respond!!!!!!!!

So when i can get my refund 

It been so long !!!!

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks for the update @shinehsu.

I've been unable to locate an email from you through the email address registered on your Community profile. So we can check on the progress of this for you, please let us know the reference number you received in the automated email response. This will look similar to #12345678.

For a further update on your refund, please respond to the latest email that you have from our team and we'll be happy to chase this up for you.