Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Pekol93
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hey guys,

So on 2/11 I ordered a IPhone 13 Pro Max 512 GB Gold, been given 5-6 weeks ETA on delivery, last monday my order tracking changed from order back logged to order confirmed, so I contacted Vodafone through chat and they told me that they have stock in warehouse and I will receive my phone within a week, so I contacted them again and been told that unfortunately they aren’t any devices in stock. 
I understand that there is a shortage of chips and delays in the phones, but why did they told me that my phone is in stock and I will have it shortly and now the story has changed.

It is not the first time when Vodafone had gave me a different story with a different person I spoke to, I am seriously conerning cancelling this order and leaving to a different network with all the misinformation given to me by Vodafone again and again.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Seems like Vodafone is messing up a bunch of people by going through their facebook posts, loads of people are being told that their order is in warehouse and it just needs to be picked up.

View solution in original position

18 REPLIES 18

We always want our customers to have a good experience with us. It looks like our social media team have sent you a new message following your request @Pekol93. If you did need anything else, just drop us a message on the open social media thread and our team will be happy to help. 

All of the help I want now is cancelling the existing order, and moving all my current lines which I have with Vodafone to a different network provider.

I don’t care who it is, but just not Vodafone.

I am so sorry to hear about your poor experience you are having trying to resolve this (particularly with the Complaints Team) 

I can totally appreciate your frustration & your decision to take your business to another network. While it's certainly not professional nor acceptable to shout at a customer ever, perhaps you should request to deal with another complaints handler? 

You can always login to your complaints portal & request this, as well as request a time for them to call you that's more convenient.

And whilst I realise at this point you are at the end of your tether anyway, it seems clear the relationship between you & your complaints handler has become unproductive.

Although my experience has been nothing but very positive whilst dealing with the Complaints Team, I guess it really depends who is dealing with your issue.  

If your order has been lost by DPD that is an issue that Vodafone needs to raise separately with DPD. You should not be impacted by that and a replacement should be replaced asap (obviously subject to Vodafone having stock available that is)

Fingers crossed this will get sorted out for you quickly & hopefully minimalize any further inconvenience / frustration for you.

I have handled everything over with talking to an agent over the phone, there was meant to be notes with requested times to contact me and etc, also I have requested for my complaint to be dealt with someone who is physically located in England, and can speak and understand English language (this isn’t a racist remark because everytime I spoke to anyone from complaints team, I had to repeated myself numerous time for them to understood what I was trying to tell them. 
At this moment I have been email by my complaint handler that I do need to cancel my order and make another one but this needs to be made over the phone, so I have called them again, and they have told me that they are unable to do so. 

There is nothing what Vodafone can do to make this right anymore, the cases has been passed forward to CISAS (agent tried to threat me while I said I want to move my existing lines to a different provider). 
I do not want to have anything to do with this company anymore, I am waiting patiently for 50 days, that is enough time to find a solution for this case.

Yes your situation is certainly not at all good & you have obviously been extremely patient. 

I can only assume there must be different Complaints Team resolution departments as I am dealing with my complaint via the Executive Office & they provide me with updates daily & they are UK based (in fact I have literally just received an update via email ref my re-order)

Anyway as this has now been referred to CISAS, I assume they will mediate to help bring this to satisfactory close.

I have just found and email for an CEO of Vodafone UK, I am not hoping for him to response at all but it will not hurt my case to drop him a message and hope for the best.

It is certainly worth trying, you have nothing to lose. Obviously do bear in mind due to Christmas on the doorstep it may take a little time for them to reply to you.  Here are the opening times just so you are aware:

Christmas & New Year opening hours:
  • Christmas Eve: 8am - 6pm
  • Christmas Day: Closed
  • Boxing Day: 10am - 6pm
  • 27 and 28 December: 8am - 6pm
  • 29 and 30 December: 8am - 8pm
  • New Year's Eve: 8am - 6pm
  • New Year's Day: Closed
  • 2 January: 8am - 8pm
  • 3 January: 10am - 6pm
  • 4 January: Normal opening hours resume (8am - 8pm)

Best of luck 😉

Well, I don’t care about their opening times.

you know why ? I am waiting since bloody 2nd of November 

As advised by previous customer advisor I was advised to cancel my order so they can re-issue it, however now it is all of mine responsibility to call the team and do another upgrade as they’re unable to do it so for me (joke!) also previously they had added £40 to my account for wait and they offered me an £60 off for my next bill, which is ridiculous, they valued my time at £2 a day. 
Joke of a company.