Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 6 stock

DANBOY102
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hello, I am just wondering when do Vodafone get their stock of iPhone's in (preferably iPhone 6) as my iPhone got damaged in transit on its way back from repair and i got promised a replacement device on the 21st January to only take 1 week, however, its now been 3 weeks so i decided to call up the dedicated team and they told me it was out of stock, so I've been without  phone for roughly 3 weeks and would like to know when Vodafone get their stock of iPhone's in so i can re-order my replacement device.....

Regards 

@DANBOY102

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @DANBOY102, thanks for getting in touch. I'm really sorry to hear about the problems you've had with your phone being damaged and apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. We don't supply the iPhone 6 any more - so I can access your account and take a further look into whats happened and whats been promised, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

View solution in original position

14 REPLIES 14

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @DANBOY102

Looking at the website, Vodafone don't stock the iphone 6, they have a 6S which should be in stock but not a 6  and I wouldn't be surprised is that is the cause of the delay but Vodafone should be able to locate an equivalent most probably refurbished phone for your use.

Under the circumstances and since your phone got damaged in transit on the way back from the repair centre, the best thing to do is to let the forum team investigate this on your behalf, give them time to get to the thread.

TJ

Hey @DANBOY102, thanks for getting in touch. I'm really sorry to hear about the problems you've had with your phone being damaged and apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. We don't supply the iPhone 6 any more - so I can access your account and take a further look into whats happened and whats been promised, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

AnnS

@DANBOY102

When you reply to TJ's message and have sent the email, within minutes you will receive an automated reply looking similar to #123456.  You need to put the # number on the thread, this will make it easier for the team to locate your reply and get you a quicker response.

Fingers crossed for you, really do hope you get a replacement usable phone.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@DANBOY102 Thanks for confirming the reference for us.

I can see that we've received your email and will be in touch as soon as possible to help with your replacement phone query.