Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 6 stock

DANBOY102
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hello, I am just wondering when do Vodafone get their stock of iPhone's in (preferably iPhone 6) as my iPhone got damaged in transit on its way back from repair and i got promised a replacement device on the 21st January to only take 1 week, however, its now been 3 weeks so i decided to call up the dedicated team and they told me it was out of stock, so I've been without  phone for roughly 3 weeks and would like to know when Vodafone get their stock of iPhone's in so i can re-order my replacement device.....

Regards 

@DANBOY102

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @DANBOY102, thanks for getting in touch. I'm really sorry to hear about the problems you've had with your phone being damaged and apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. We don't supply the iPhone 6 any more - so I can access your account and take a further look into whats happened and whats been promised, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

View solution in original position

14 REPLIES 14

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

The quickest way to get this type of updates is to phone Vodafone.

Contact-us.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Okay thankyou @BandOfBrothers, i have done many a times but no joy

BandOfBrothers

@DANBOY102 wrote:

Okay thankyou @BandOfBrothers, i have done many a times but no joy

Ok @DANBOY102

They I assume will be awaiting for an appropriate iPhone model to become available.

Do you have a phone to use in the interim may I ask ?

The Vodafone Social Media Teams here only have access to the same systems as the agents you've spoken to already so probably will only have the same information for you.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

No @BandOfBrothers, i do not have a phone to use in the mean time - it's been 3 whole weeks!! Poor customer service - i've had no end of phone calls with them and no end of chat agents telling me i'll recieve emails about my device and i haven't, it'd beginning to become a bit of a joke..... im sick of it 

Hello, my phone got damaged in transit and the King's Lynn Vodafone store are telling me that its chargeable..... is this right? I took the contract out on June 2018, so i called up customer service and they said they were going to send me out a replacement - its been 3 weeks and ive not heard anything due to the phone being out of stock.... What do i do now ? 

AnnS

Hi @DANBOY102

As mentioned the forum team will get to the thread and sort out this mess for you. You don't have any need to worry, the forum is the best Customer Service channel Vodafone have to offer.

You have only had the contract since June 2018 and now you are without your choice of phone due to the phone being damaged in transit on return from the repair centre.

Tsathoggua
14: Advanced member
14: Advanced member

@AnnS,

I don't want to be facetious,  but having already been without a phone for 3 weeks and with no resolution in sight I would say the OP has every reason to worry !

AnnS

@Tsathoggua

Quite agree. Hopefully now the forum team will get this sorted and  @DANBOY102 will get the promised replacement. 

BandOfBrothers

Ok @DANBOY102

I asked because some people do have back up phones or have family members, friends or work colleagues that have one in a drawer to borrow.

Another option could be to check your most local Vodafone Highstreet Store to see if they have a courtesy loan phone to use in the interim.

It wouldn't however be an iPhone or higher end smartphone I wouldn't expect but at least you could then use your sim card and allowances.

I hope Vodafone get this resolved asap for you.

Current Phone  >